Friday, April 6, 2012

The Magic of Dryer Sheets! (from the Krazy Coupon Lady)

The Krazy Coupon Lady is one of my FAVORITE websites! So much information! She has all kinds of tips and tricks to save money on everything! I ran across this post and just had to share it!



Here is an excerpt from The Krazy Coupon Lady's April 6 post titled: The Magic of Dryer Sheets: How I Get Rid of Those Stubborn Bathroom Rings!

Ever have that toilet or bathtub that just can’t be cleaned? Even with coupons, bathroom cleaning supplies can be expensive! Did you know that you are probably throwing away one of the best cleaning tools available every day?

Recently I had the most terrible ring in my toilet. I had tried every cleaning product and scrub brush out there, and nothing would remove that pesky ring! I was beginning to become desperate, especially after my mother-in-law had to use my bathroom. One day I had a crazy hair-brained idea, and boy am I glad I tried it. It’s saved me tons of money!

You’re not going to believe me when I tell you, but the secret to solve all your cleaning worries in the bathroom and even with the dishes is dryer sheets. They don’t even have to be new dryer sheets; in fact, used ones work even better! Any brand will work.

Be sure to head on over to her site to finish the article. JUST CLICK HERE. Oh yeah, be sure to read all the comments, lots of great information in there as well.

Thanks again, Krazy Coupon Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment