Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Have you ever used coconut oil?

Ever used Coconut Oil? I have. Just started within the past couple of months. It is awesome. Really, it is.

Frying bacon? use this oil! Even in the microwave. It makes the most delicious bacon in the world! After using it awhile, I tried a canola olive oil blend and YUK! ALL I TASTED was the oil, not the bacon. Never again! I now always use coconut oil to fry bacon.

Scrambling eggs? use this oil! In place of butter, it is great.

Making toast? use this oil! Try it in place of butter. Oh, my, but it is good.

Along with tasting great, there are many other uses as well.

I have put it on my arms and it is the BEST moisturizer. My skin is really dry and it just soaks right in AND I can tell the difference several days later.

Some people say it improves memory and brain function. While I myself have no scientific evidence of this, I do feel that I remember things more easily and do not stumble over my words so much.
But, hey, don't take my word for it! Try it yourself!

And right now, if you purchase $25 or more from Amazon, you get free shipping. That is a deal, considering how high shipping has gotten and the weight to ship oil.

Have a try for yourself. Then come back and leave me a comment letting me know how it worked for you!

If you have used coconut oil, please leave a comment to let us know how it works for you! And all the ways you have found to use it!




No comments:

Post a Comment